Re: custom keys and song repeats

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: custom keys and song repeats
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:18:59 -0600

On 11/29/06, Korcan Kayrak <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I've been dealing with Lilypond for a couple of days and I loved it, perfect
output and 100% control on the music..

Welcome :-)

I've questions that I could not find a solution in help documentations;

Can I customize the key? In Turkish Classical Music there are various keys
and I cannot create them in lilypond (please see the key in
http://www.neyzen.com/images/notalar/hicaz_ailesi/hicazzirgule/tel_tel_taradim_zulfunu.gif
)

I could not find the repeat sign for "segno". You can see the sign at
http://www.davemyers.com/amcc/dsign.GIF

How can I disable the lines numbers

The Bar_number_engraver creates bar numbers. The Bar_number_engraver
lives in the Score context. To remove bar numbers you can either
remove the Bar_number_engraver from the Score context, or you can
render all bar numbers transparent in the Score context.

\new Score \with {
  \remove Bar_number_engraver
}  {
 \new Staff {
     MUSIC

or

\new Score \with {
  \override BarNumber #'transparent = ##t
}  {
 \new Staff {
     MUSIC

Section 8.2.4 "Bar numbers" might also be helpful:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Bar-numbers.html#Bar-numbers

--
Trevor Bača