Re: Tutorial

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Tutorial
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:02:16 +0100

Right! If you specify one or more header blocks at the top level of the
file, the last one will be used globally for all the scores in the file.
If you want specific titles for each score, include the header block
within the corresponding \score{...} block:
\score{
 \header{

\score{
 \header{

If you want to set the time signature style once and for all for all the scores, do
\layout{
 \context{
   \Staff
   \override TimeSignature #'style = #'()
see "Changing context default settings" in the manual for more information.

 /Mats