Re: Wikibook in French

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Wikibook in French
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:22:32 +0100

I have posted an announcement on the french mailing list.
When you reply to anybody on the mailing list, don't forget to add
address@hidden ini Cc so that anyone can see your answer :)

As far as I've seen, you've done very well with your wikibook. Maybe
this would be a good idea to make one as well for main english
Lilypond documentation or tutorial, this way we could link each
french/english page like in Wikipedia , with the "In other languages"
menu.

Thanks,

V.Villenave

2006/12/1, Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan <address@hidden>:

Le 30 nov. 06 à 20:07, Valentin Villenave a écrit :

> Thank you very much Christophe.
>
> I haven't seen yet any mention concerning your Wiki on the Lilypond
> French list ; so if you haven't do so, maybe you should consider
> posting there as well...

hem, I justs didn't know there was one. OK, I'll do it.

> It seems to be quite a good introduction to Lilypond, IMHO much more
> beginner-friendly than the "official" Lilypond french Documentation
> translation.

I have a theory about this : a beginner might be better to explain to
other beginners, just because he has exactly the same problems...

Otherwise, I just followed the official tutorial, it's more or less a
"reorganization" (i.e. longer pages grouping topics together).

> by the way : as far as I can see, you do not mention the /include
> "italiano".ly" option at all. Do you plan to add it, or simply ignore
> it ?

I just don't know this extension. Please add it anywhere (if you're
not familiar with the wikis, don't bother, I'll reshape it afterwards).

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan