lilypondtool problems

From: Christopher A. LaFond
Subject: lilypondtool problems
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 15:18:12 -0500

I just installed jEdit and Lilypondtool, and I'm having trouble with a lot of the functions. I often get the following message followed by a long list of specifics:

java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast java.util.ArrayList to java.awt.List

I can't use about half of the functions of the tool because of it. Any ideas?

--

         °
Chris    °
 ><((((°>

Christopher A. LaFond  address@hidden  http://www.celticharper.net

Some people have one of those days. I have one of those lives.