Extracting parts from a .ly file?

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Extracting parts from a .ly file?
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 16:16:26 -0200

Hello users, does anybody have a Python or Perl script to extract parts from a
.ly file and save them into a different file?

For example:
I have several files with:

soprano = {

music
 }
alto = {
music
 }
etc.
and would like to get each part in a different file (soprano.ly, alto.ly,
etc.ly) . If someone with programming skills could share such script, I'd be
very thankful. I'm using Windows XP and if it is in a language other than
Python or Perl, it is fine if it works in Windows.

Regards,

Eduardo
Com o Click21 você tem sempre vantagens! Além do email com 1 Gb, Acelerador,
Blog,
Flog, Games e atendimento 24 horas, voce também pode falar minutos DDD com a
promoção Click 21 Minutos. Quanto mais você navega mais fala DDD.