Re: hiding time signatures

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: hiding time signatures
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:19:55 +0100

I don't really see what time signatures have to do with trills.
However, you can easily hide a time signature or whatever other
object, see the section on "Common tweaks". For the specific case of
time signatures, you can use
\override Staff.TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t

  /Mats

emily wrote:
There are three helpful teaching aids that I see included in my current lilypond instructions. But my students would benefit by having the time signatures partially or completely hidden for quizzes/drills. I don't know much about coding etc. is this a task my coding friends might consider equal to a favor or is it much more complicated than that? Any suggestions?

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology