Church music

From: David Gippner
Subject: Church music
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:35:36 +0100

Hello to the list!

I have to typeset a musicsheet for a service at 01/06/2007. Therefore, I need to set notes without stems, gregorian chant and text. I'm using lilypond 2.10.1 along with teTeX under Ubuntu Linux 6.10 .

My problems are as follows:
- the episems don't show. Does anybody know some trick which I could use?
- when typing stemless notes, I want to put two notes together instead of using a "g2". How can I influence the spacing
- is it possible to do melismas without a bracket over the staffs (I've got three notes for one word)

Thanks for all help in advance,
sorry if my questions are too simple, I just started using lilypond yesterday.

Yours sincerely,

David Gippner