Re: Number of pages output

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Number of pages output
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 20:20:49 -0800

Andrew Black - lists wrote:
Is it possible to print out the number of pages that Lilypond has output to a PDF.

Or even better, can you add a check in the code that you are on the page you expect (a bit like barNumberCheck). So I could put
  \pageNumberCheck  2
at the end of part and if it has spilled onto 3 pages I can investigate.

This can certainly be done somehow in scheme, but not by me. It shouldn't be too hard, though -- there were a few people here wondering about starting scheme programming; this would be a good project.

Cheers,
- Graham