Re: Wikis [was: Re: Tutorial]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Wikis [was: Re: Tutorial]
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 21:39:05 +0100

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Quoting Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
>
> > Well, my problems mostly come from the fact I don't always know the
> > right English word for what I'm looking for...
>
> I hope you have seen the Music glossary, included in the LilyPond
> documentation.

Frédéric Chiasson has just made a glossary (with no definitions, only
direct equivalent translations) for the French translators; it's
available in the archives of the lilypond-user-fr list.

Btw, there are also the full table of contents of the user manual, and
the one-big-page flavours of the user manual and the program reference.
You can search them with the "Find" or "Search" feature of your web
browser.

> I also hope you have found the index of the manual (it seems that many
> people miss it (partly since it's called "LilyPond index" for
> silly technical reasons).

Maybe it could be renamed to "Full index"?

--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>