Re: lilypond and editors

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: lilypond and editors
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:03:25 -0600

On Dec 8, 2006, at 2:40 AM, Bertalan Fodor wrote:

So I would like to encourage anybody to give jEdit at least a try,

I'd rather say some tries in regular intervals :-)
LilyPondTool is under continous development nowadays and it evolves. Besides this a very exciting new feature is under testing now, which will make another big step in efficiency. (I don't tell what it is now because I'd like present it as a Christmas surprise :-) )

Bert

As a long time user of Lilypond, and one who just recently "found" LilyPondTool, I am eager for Santa's arrival!

Thank you!

Stan