\keepWithTag is causing a hard crash in this example

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: \keepWithTag is causing a hard crash in this example
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:29:16 -0800 (PST)

v2.11.0 Windows2000.

In the code that follows, I'm trying to combine the variables \varNames and
\varFrets into single "tagged" variables since these note streams always
used in pairs under different contexts.  In this example the proper output
occurs using \varNames and \varFrets in the Staff and FretBoards contexts.
However if I try to use the tagged variable called \varNamesFrets with the
desired tag filter (to essentially output the same note stream)... LilyPond
suffers a hard crash with this message:

The instruction at "0x00554e42" referenced memory at "0x0000000c" the memory
could not be "read".

The example below will run as-is and produce the crash.  To run it without a
crash, simply remove the comments on \varNames and \varFrets and comment out
\keepWithTab, in the Staff and FretBoards contexts (the ChordNames context
works with the tagged variable).

Can anyone get this tagged variable to work without crashing?  Or did I do
something very wrong here syntax-wise?  Or did I uncover a genuine crash
bug?

thanks
Rick

\version "2.11.0"
\include "english.ly"

varNamesFrets = {
s4
\transpose c c \tag #'chordname { <c e g a d'> } \tag #'chordfret {
\relative { <e\5-1 a-1 d-1 g-3 c-3> } }
\transpose c df \tag #'chordname { <c e g a d'> } \tag #'chordfret {
\relative { <e\5-1 a-1 d-1 g-3 c-3> } }
\transpose c d \tag #'chordname { <c e g a d'> } \tag #'chordfret {
\relative { <e\5-1 a-1 d-1 g-3 c-3> } }
}

varNames = {
s4
\transpose c c <c e g a d'>
\transpose c df <c e g a d'>
\transpose c d <c e g a d'>
}

varFrets = {
s4
\transpose c c \relative { <e\5-1 a-1 d-1 g-3 c-3> }
\transpose c df \relative { <e\5-1 a-1 d-1 g-3 c-3> }
\transpose c d \relative { <e\5-1 a-1 d-1 g-3 c-3> }
}

\score {

   <<

   \new ChordNames \with {
          chordChanges = ##f
        chordNameSeparator = \markup { \hspace #0.45 }
   }
   {
        \transpose c c {
        % this keepWithTag works fine, but keepWithTag farther below causes
a crash
        \keepWithTag #'chordname \varNamesFrets
        %\varNames

   \new Staff \with {
        \override Stem #'transparent = ##t
   }
   {
        #(set-accidental-style 'forget)
        \key c \major
        % use keepWithTag below to see crash, but using \varFrets works ok
        \keepWithTag #'chordfret \varNamesFrets
        %\varFrets
   }

   \new FretBoards { \transpose c c, {
        % use keepWithTag below to see crash, but using \varFrets works ok
        \keepWithTag #'chordfret \varNamesFrets
        %\varFrets

   >>  % end music expression

   \layout {
         ragged-right = ##t
         ragged-last = ##t
           ragged-bottom = ##t
           ragged-last-bottom = ##t
                indent = 0.0\in
         \context { \Score
            \remove Bar_number_engraver
         }
         \context { \Staff
            \remove Clef_engraver
            \remove Time_signature_engraver
         }
         \context { \Voice
            \remove New_fingering_engraver
         }
         \context { \FretBoards
            \override FretBoard #'number-type = #'arabic
         }
   } % end layout

} % end score