point-n-click

From: David Bobroff
Subject: point-n-click
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 23:02:06 +0000

Trying again to get point-and-click working.  I've recently installed
2.10.0.  I've followed the instructions for setting up point-and-click
according to:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Point-and-click.html#Point-and-click

All it says to do is to add:

urlCommand     "lilypond-invoke-editor %s"

...to xpdfrc

This I have done and when I click a note, Firefox opens a new tab and proclaims:

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol
(textedit) isn't associated with any program.

I recall in the past having to do something to Firefox.  I checked an
older set of instructions and found:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.6/Documentation/user/lilypond/Point-and-click.html

...which includes some other things to do to set up point-and-click.  Is
there something missing from the current point-and-click instructions?

-David