Re: midi2ly

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: midi2ly
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:56:22 +0100

Something seems to be wrong with the midi file. Perhaps send it to us.

Bert

Aaron írta:
Hi!

I am using Lilypond 2.10.1 on Windows XP SP1. I exported a midi file from a
program, and am trying to convert it to lilypond via the following command:

midi2ly "C:\Documents and Settings\Aaron Morse\Desktop\Deep Peace.mid"

And am getting the following error:

midi.error: pymidi_parse: MThd expected

Anyone know what that error means? Can't find it in the documentation. . .

Thanks a lot,
Aaron