Re: dotted vertical lines between notes

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: dotted vertical lines between notes
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:07:02 -0600

On 12/13/06, jim altieri <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everybody,
  In a proportional notation score, I'd like to be able to draw dotted
vertical lines between pairs (or groups) of notes that have simultaneous
attacks.  I have a feeling that if it's possible it uses the GridLines
function, but I'm not sure how to make it only go between certain
staves.  I've included a short score to indicate what I mean... I'd like
to draw dotted vertical lines between pairs of notes that in this
example are colored red.

Hi Jim,

I've had this thought, too, especially for use in sketches to model
attack alignment. But I haven't yet spent the time to figure out how
to do it.

If you do come up with a working method, post back to the list and
I'll work the examples into the proportional notation HOWTO that I'm
just about to get started.

--
Trevor Bača