Possible \keepWithTag bug found (please help verify)

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Possible \keepWithTag bug found (please help verify)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:07:50 -0800 (PST)

v2.11.2 Windows...

In the following example one tag filter works but the other fails.

If you use the "chordfret" filter name to generate the chord inversions it
fails, but if you use the "chordname" tag filter to generate those chord
inversions it works.  Conversely I also tried \removeWithTag but got the
same results.

The syntax looks correct to me, in the end, I want to generate all the
\transpose statements unconditionally, but only generate those chord
inversions that would be appropriate for my desired tag filter.

Can somebody please help me verify if this is a genuine bug or not, (then I
will post it to the bug list)?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< EXAMPLE BEGIN

\version "2.11.2"
\include "english.ly"

varNamesFrets = {
s4

\transpose c c
\tag #'chordname { <c e g a d'> }
\tag #'chordfret { \relative { <e\5 a d g c> } }

\transpose c df
\tag #'chordname { <c e g a d'> }
\tag #'chordfret { \relative { <e\5 a d g c> } }

\transpose c d
\tag #'chordname { <c e g a d'> }
\tag #'chordfret { \relative { <e\5 a d g c> } }
}

\new Staff
{

% this filter fails to produce a score...

     \keepWithTag #'chordfret \varNamesFrets

% this filter works fine...

     %\keepWithTag #'chordname \varNamesFrets
}