Re: Lilypond API

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond API
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:51:47 +0100

All keywords are available in the file .../share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words.el in the installation. Regarding the options for each command, there is ongoing
work to automatically generate such information for the documentation, so it
should be fairly easy to extract it also in some other form that is useful for you,
see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-11/msg00566.html
and http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-12/msg00218.html

  /Mats

Luc wrote:
Hi
I am using Notepad++ (on Windows XP home) to write LilypPond scores. Besides many other comforts, this editor allows to add own languages as plugins for highlighting and colouring different kinds of keywords (actually there are 4 types that can be defined) and automatic word completion. You can also run an external program from the editor either using a popup menu or a key assigned to a program (I have assigned ctrl+f9 to produce the LilyPond PDF score, ctrl+f10 to view this with the acrobat reader, ctrl+f11 to view the log or ctrl+f12 to run convert-ly on the file being edited to update to the actual version of LilyPond). Now with every update of LilyPond the keywords must be updated, too. My question now: Where can I find a collection of LilyPond keywords, options and similar - preferably they would be structured in different categories? - I am sure there must be a repository somewhere that could be accessible to everyone. Certainly it would be a great help maybe also for other editors! TIA Luc ------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology