Re: Trademark?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Trademark?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:54:54 +0100 (CET)

> In transposing a song with a text by Walt Whitman, I notice that
> Lilypond converts the "TM" in the last name of the poet to a trademark
> sign (small fontsize, superscript). Any idea how to avoid this?

I assume that you have compiled lilypond by yourself, right?

To further analyze this I ask you to look into the `config.log' file,
searching for

  configure:4229: checking New Century Schoolbook PFB files
  configure:4258: result: /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts/c059013l.pfb ...

Please send me privately this c059013l.pfb file, the corresponding
.afm file, and the generated font `CenturySchL-Roma.otf' (in mf/out).

I also need to know which version of FontForge you are using.

    Werner