Re: lilypond-book in two-column mode?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book in two-column mode?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:26:05 +0100

I tried to change the first line to
\documentclass[a4paper,twocolumn,landscape]{article}
and couldn't notice any problems. If you use dvips and ps2pdf,
I hope you remember to add the flag
dvips -t landscape

I prefer to use pdflatex (with lilypond-book --pdf ... ) where you don't
have to bother about that problem or the .psfonts file.

  /Mats

Geoff Horton wrote:
Can you try it again in landscape mode, please? Your example and mine
both work in portrait and both fail in landscape.

Thanks,
Geoff