Re: midi2ly error

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: midi2ly error
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:15:33 +0100

[Quoting Jan Nieuwenhuizen, on December 16 2006, 15:44, in "Re: midi2ly error"]
> Johan Vromans <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > It's also in Fedora Core 5.
>
> > Klaas, if you need a wordk-around just email me.
>
> Workaround?  Why isn't this fixed in Fedora?

It appears that midi2ly miscalculates the location of its module
library. I don't have the faintest idea whether this is a midi2ly
problem, or a Python problem. It could be a Fedora problem, although
it also appears in Debian.

(My work-around is to eliminate the location calculation and hard code
the real location where the module is. That's why I don't call it a
"solution".)

> [Where is LilyPond's bug page with Fedora, I cannot find the word Bug
> on http://fedora.redhat.com or any of its subpages I tried and,
> http://bugs.fedora.redhat.com does not exist either?]

https://bugzilla.redhat.com

-- Johan