Re: SATB with automatic piano reduction - dynamics?

From: Jonathan Henkelman
Subject: Re: SATB with automatic piano reduction - dynamics?
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:45:05 +0000 (UTC)

Assume we know about sopranoMusic, sopranoWords, etc. alto, tenor, bass and
that the choirstaff has been defined (basically as done in the template).

>    \new PianoStaff <<
>      \new Staff << \clef treble
>        \set Staff.printPartCombineTexts = ##f
>        \partcombine
>          << \Key \Time \sopranoMusic >>
>          << \Key \Time \altoMusic >>
>      >> % Staff
>      \new Staff << \clef bass
>        \set Staff.printPartCombineTexts = ##f
>        \partcombine
>          << \Key \Time \tenorMusic >>
>          << \Key \Time \bassMusic >>
>      >> % Staff
>    >> % Piano Staff
>  >> % Score

Here is the example code (sorry about the inconvenience - if anyone knows a
way around this I'd appreciate hearing about it...).  I had to cut out most of
the code as it still won't let me post...