Re: uniform-stretching

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: uniform-stretching
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:53:19 +0100

Hi Han-Wen,

Am 16. Dezember 2006, 16:48 Uhr (+0100) schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:

> segfaults are always serious errors. Please send the offending input.

This caused the segfault:

\acciacatura s32

It worked in 2.11.0 but for this score I found a way around it.

Do you know why the markup is rendered differently between 2.11.0 and
2.11.2? I'm quite reluctant to start restructuring the score all over
again (for the 4th time) as I might to have to do it again if I
encouter other problems.

How is it possible to define something on my part in a way that it
doesn't break between versions? In the long run I fear that I have to
keep old hardware available in order to be able to run certain
lilypond/guile/gs... versions to correct older scores (I had to do
that with my Finale scores as well and it's a real pain).

--
Orm