Re: Trying to reduce space between individual systems

From: Carl Youngblood
Subject: Re: Trying to reduce space between individual systems
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:30:31 -0700

Never mind.  Found my answer.  On the same page of the manual no less:

"The distance for fixed-alignment-extra-space may also be negative."

Sorry to trouble the list.

On 12/16/06, Carl Youngblood <address@hidden> wrote:
I found the following tip on page 242 of the lilypond manual:

\overrideProperty
#"Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn"
#'line-break-system-details
#'((fixed-alignment-extra-space . 5))

for increasing the space between individual systems.  What about the
opposite?  Is there an easy way for me to reduce the space between
individual systems in my piece?

Thanks,
Carl