Re: Web documentation automatic language

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Web documentation automatic language
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:57:08 -0800

David Fedoruk wrote:
I have been using the web documentation for lilypond 2.11 quite
intensively the  last few days. I've begun to get pages in French and
a few in Spanish. This seems very odd.

A quick check on lilypond-devel will reveal that we are putting in a new mechanism for translating the docs and displaying the appropriate language. I haven't been keeping track of the progress, but you may be interested.

If you can reproduce a problem in the stable 2.10 stream, please report it. Bear in mind that 2.11 is the unstable branch and will experience problems from time to time.

Cheers,
- Graham