Re: Tutorial

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Tutorial
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:19:40 +0100

Thank you, it is working fine.

Manuel

Am 17/12/2006 um 19:42 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:

Quoting Gilles Sadowski <address@hidden>:

Hi.

It seems to be working now. Gilles suggestion (thanks, Gilles) worked fine but I couldn't substitute "title" and "composer" for "piece" and
"opus". Eventually I wrote it thus:

In a \score block, you can use only "piece" and "opus".
["title" and "composer" must be set outside of all \score blocks.]

See also the end of the section on "Creating titles" to learn how to change the default, so that all titling fields are typeset for each score.

I cannot find, however, how to write part of the title between double
quotes, like this:

Branle "Quatre branles"

You can "escape" the quotes with a backslash:

\score {
 { c' d' e' f' }
 \header {
   piece = "Branle \"Quatre Branles\""
   opus = "Susato"

This is described in the section on "Entering Lyrics", which also points out that this often isn't the best solution.

  /Mats