Re: Web documentation automatic language

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Web documentation automatic language
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:36:38 +0100

For example, I had problems with
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/index

  /Mats

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:

I noticed the same problem on the 2.10 documentation pages yesterday,

Can you identify one page that has the problem?

Setting the "Prefered language" to include English solves the problem, but
it's definitely a bug that the French version is the default if you haven't
configured your browser.

Why would it not be a browser bug?  But even if it is, may want to
see if we can `fix' it by faking an english translation that points
to the original.

Jan.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing