AppleScript on OSX

From: Aaron Mendez
Subject: AppleScript on OSX
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:23:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
I am a 100% newbie, having just discovered LilyPond last week, but see a big
future for it in my work. I would like to request that minimal
AppleScriptability be implemented at an appropriate time. I will probably be
coding my .ly files in BBEdit or TextWrangler, and being able to run an
AppleScript that tells the LilyPond app to "run" the active file would be a real
convenience. Please excuse my ignorance if you already have a unix command for
this, I haven't covered the whole manual yet...
Best regards,
Aaron
Brooklyn, NYC
http://www.skyflower.com/