\mark in last measure does not show text

From: Nick Didkovsky
Subject: \mark in last measure does not show text
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:18:28 -0500

Hello

I want a rehearsal mark to show up at the top right of a measure.
The problem: the mark is not displayed if the measure is the last measure of the piece.

Below is a script that exhibits the problem, followed by a script where the mark is displayed properly, simply because there is an additional empty measure after it.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong in the bad script?

Best regards
Nick Didkovsky

BAD SCRIPT
\version "2.10.0"

% Staff 1

"testStaffAA" = {

% Measure 1
\repeat volta 1
{
\override Score.MetronomeMark #'padding = #4.5
\tempo 4=60
\key c \major

\override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()

\time 4/4

\clef treble
g'4 f'4 b'4 g'4
}
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #right
\mark "6x"

}

GOOD SCRIPT
\version "2.10.0"

% Staff 1

"testStaffAA" = {

% Measure 1
\repeat volta 1
{
\override Score.MetronomeMark #'padding = #4.5
\tempo 4=60
\key c \major

\override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'()

\time 4/4

\clef treble
g'4 f'4 b'4 g'4
}
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #right
\mark "6x"

% Measure 2
R4*4