Re: How to silently change the current duration in music?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: How to silently change the current duration in music?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:19:21 -0800 (PST)

Would it be possible to change the stencil of a grace note so that it appears
invisible and of zero width?  Then enter the grace note with the desired
"current" duration?  It is my understanding that grace notes dont count
against my beats but they do appear to reset the current sticky duration, if
I could just get one to appear invisible.  As a non-programmer I gave m4 a
chance earlier but decided I would rather stay at a pure LP level as an
end-user looking for creative work-arounds other than m4.