Re: no cautionary clef

From: stk
Subject: Re: no cautionary clef
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 01:31:59 -0500 (EST)

>> how can I make no cautionary clefs?

> You mean the small clef at the end of the line if the clef change
> happens at a line break, right? Try
>
> \set Staff.explicitClefVisibility = #end-of-line-invisible

Well, for no cautionary time signatures (at the end of a line) I've used

\override Score.TimeSignature #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible

But to get no cautionary key signature at the end of a line
(when the key signature changes on the following line),
I wasn't able to figure out how to accomplish that at the point
(some time ago) when I would have preferred to do without the
cautionary key-change indication.  How is that done?

Thanks.

-- Tom

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

You mean the small clef at the end of the line if the clef change happens
at a line break, right? Try

\set Staff.explicitClefVisibility = #end-of-line-invisible

   /Mats