Re: no cautionary clef

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: no cautionary clef
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:52:39 +0100

Quoting address@hidden:

But to get no cautionary key signature at the end of a line
(when the key signature changes on the following line),
I wasn't able to figure out how to accomplish that at the point
(some time ago) when I would have preferred to do without the
cautionary key-change indication.  How is that done?

Try (untested):
\override KeyCancellation #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible

  /Mats