empty page template suggestion

From: Martijn Vromans
Subject: empty page template suggestion
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:54:08 +0100

Dear all,

I'm using Lilypond intensively for a few months and I'm extremely happy with it. Nevertheless I've a suggestion for the empty page template from ยง 8.5.2.

Since I notate pianomusic with 2 or more staves, it's rather practical to remove the clef and set the indentation to zero. Here it is as I use it. It's only a slight modification. Excuse me for the bad indentation, but this is not copied well into my e-mail.

Merry Christmas,

Martijn

\paper {
    indent = #0
}

emptymusic = {
    \repeat unfold 2 % Change this for more lines
    { s1\break }
    \bar ""
}

\new Score \with {
\override TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t
\override Clef #'transparent = ##t
defaultBarType = #""
\remove Bar_number_engraver
} <<