RE: Very Beginner's Guide

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Very Beginner's Guide
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 18:21:36 -0000

Manuel

This looks pretty good.  Others have commented on the
spelling.  My only comment is the first few sentences assume
a particular OS and implementation which a beginner using MS
XP and the standard Lilypond binary would find very
perplexing.  I'm not sure how to get round this, but perhaps
a few words about text editors and ways of invoking a lp
compilation would be useful.

Trevor

[rest snipped]