osx intel broken?

From: James Bailey
Subject: osx intel broken?
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:57:42 -0800

wow, just as I was praising the appearance of a ppc version, I'm a little confused, I downloaded both 2.10 and 2.11 for intel macintosh, and after unpacking the archives, they appear to be PPC programs that won't run on my new iMac. I know I've used this software on this computer before I re-installed it, so am I missing something? Or is the file that is downloaded from the intel link actually a ppc program?