Re: Very Beginner's Guide

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Very Beginner's Guide
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 03:14:43 +0100

Thank you, Bonnie. I'll change the text with your corrections as soon as I have slept a couple of hours (it has been a long and beautiful day).

But I do think you are right: I should stick with instructions for Mac OS X and not get into all those Linux and Windows things I don't know. It should be easy to add separate steps for the other systems.