Re: Very Beginner's Guide

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Very Beginner's Guide
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:10:18 +0100

I suppose that the cleanest solution would be to post this chapter for Mac, then copy and modify it twice, to suit the needs and wants of Linuxers and Windowers respectively. Afterwards if can be decided whether to amalgamate them into one, or for the sake of clarity to leave them separate.

I am getting the feeling that Linux is more complicated than Windows, but Linuxers are happier people. I've never seen a Linux, not even in a zoo. What does it look like?

Manuel