Re: combined tenuto + accent

From: yota moteuchi
Subject: Re: combined tenuto + accent
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:00:35 -0400

Thank you for you concern.
I thought this request lost in the limbs, I'm glad to see I was wrong ^^

I'm looking forward to hearing news

'til then
merry Christmas dudes

On 12/24/06, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for the report, entered as

Please note that this is a feature request which is much harder to
implement than it may initially appear; it may be a while until this new
feature is added.

Cheers,
- Graham