Re: midi2ly key and rests

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: midi2ly key and rests
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 03:56:21 -0800

Helge Kruse wrote:
I gave the switch --key at midi2ly, but this changed the output of midi2ly in any way. Also –output has no effect to midi2ly.

Another annoying thing is that all rests are silent rests. This makes it difficult to read & play the music.

If you send a minimally small example to the bugs mailist, I can add this to our bug tracker and you might be able to do this in some new version of lilypond. :)

Cheers,
- Graham