Re: Da Capo al Fine

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Da Capo al Fine
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:42:49 +0200

On 12/27/06, Paul Scott <address@hidden> wrote:
Joe Neeman wrote:

> Ah, sorry. outside-staff-padding is a new feature in 2.11. In 2.10,
> change it to padding (and maybe boost the value up to 3 or so).
Could that anything to do with why my Scheme definitions containing:
#{ \once \override TextScript #'padding = #$padding #}

seem to have stopped working?

Only if you're trying to use padding to bring TextScripts closer to the staff as opposed to pushing them farther away. The  changes in vertical positioning are documented in section 11.7 of the 2.11 manual (Vertical collision avoidance). If you're seeing a change in behaviour that isn't documented there, it's most likely a bug.