Re: Collisions and warning message

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Collisions and warning message
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:24:23 -0800

Daniel Tonda Castillo wrote:
Ignoring grob for slur. avoid-slur not set? What does this mean?

You may safely ignore it for now. If you're interested in fixing it (can be done with no programming skills, just a text editor, diff, and a bit of time) let me know. It's on my list of "odd jobs" that I'll be looking for volunteers to do.

Just for the purpose of making the collision appear on purpose, I added a fingering and changed the "a" to <aes'\3-2-\RH #"i">8. The flat and the fingering clash. I know that I could use some padding, but shouldn't this be managed by the NoteCollision stuff?

http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=193&can=1&q=fingering

Cheers,
- Graham