Re: Beginner tutorial: The spanish wars

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Beginner tutorial: The spanish wars
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 00:52:31 +0100

Am 29/12/2006 um 00:39 schrieb Daniel Tonda Castillo:

Greetings to all fellow spanish-speaking-LilyPond-users!

¡Decision time!

Clave or Llave?

Armadura or Armadura tonal or Armadura de clave?

For God's sake:

"Como" is accentuated only when it is in question form in México, in Argentina it is also accentuated in comparative, let's decide how to accentuate it, ¿yes?

NOT comparative, no. Even in Argentina.

I don't know how: no sé cómo

Like every day: como todos los días

If I find my Royal Academy "Ortografía",  I'll quote from it.

And by the way, all words are always accentuated; some have "acento prosódico" and some "acento ortográfico".

La nota es sostenida (the note is sharp) , or la nota es sostenido?

La nota es femenino.

El sostenido es masculino.

La nota sostenido. Do sostenido.

Esta nota es un sostenido.

Esta nota es una nota...

There you got me.

(And the sounds of battle begin, the pen is indeed mightier that the sword)

I also run ubuntu, so a linux tutorial for the novice in lilypond is also an option. (Let's not start a distro war here also)
<daniel.tonda.vcf>

What is ubuntu?