Re: Beginner tutorial: The spanish wars

From: Daniel Tonda
Subject: Re: Beginner tutorial: The spanish wars
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:42:35 -0600

2006/12/28, Manuel <address@hidden>:

Am 29/12/2006 um 00:39 schrieb Daniel Tonda Castillo:

> Greetings to all fellow spanish-speaking-LilyPond-users!
>
> ¡Decision time!
>
> Clave or Llave?
>
> Armadura or Armadura tonal or Armadura de clave?
>
> For God's sake:

I don't know how: no sé cómo

Like every day: como todos los días

If I find my Royal Academy "Ortografía",  I'll quote from it.

About the como vs. cómo I stand corrected and solemnly promise to use both words as indicated in: http://buscon.rae.es/dpdI/ (Real Academia Española). End of discusion  about that item.

My apologies.

And by the way, all words are always accentuated; some have "acento
prosódico"  and some "acento ortográfico".

Should have said "ortográfico", this is what happens in a public list, one can make a fool of oneself so easily.

Esta nota es una nota...

There you got me.

We'll refer to the note as do sostenido, the  usual way.  To avoid confusion about the last item, how about this:
este es un fa sostenido, ¿do we agree?

> (And the sounds of battle begin, the pen is indeed mightier that
> the sword)

> I also run ubuntu, so a linux tutorial for the novice in lilypond
> is also an option. (Let's not start a distro war here also)
> <daniel.tonda.vcf>

What is ubuntu?

Ubuntu is as another fellow LilyPond user said, the easiest Linux distribution  to use, as far as I know.

Till later...

--
Daniel Tonda C.