Re: Setting staff size?

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Setting staff size?
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:44:21 +0100

Yeah, it was my fault. I always forget that make-pango-font-tree will change notehead fonts as well

Frédéric Chiasson írta:
Weird, it is supposed to reduce the font size (it works in my files). But I know that for a single staff, you must use two commands to reduce the note font and the spaces between the staff lines :

fontSize = #-3
\override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -3)

Hope that will help,

Frédéric