Re: Lilypond and jedit

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Lilypond and jedit
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:51:46 +0100

This may be because you have a space in the file path. Put your lilypond files in paths without a space. So avoid c:\documents and settings if possible.
At the end of the week there will be a fix for this.

uunail írta:
The action I described was happening in the Adobe PDF view. In the Adobe
reader I see the tags attached to music.

If I click in the PDF preview window nothing happens. (I also do not see any
tags attached)

Uwe

1. Do you click in the PDF preview window or in Adobe Reader? The PDF preview window should not open Firefox but jump to jEdit. 2. Go to Utilities>Global options>Docking and set LilyPond instant help as Top.

Please report if you succeed.

Bert