RE: Convert-ly problem

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: RE: Convert-ly problem
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 08:41:42 -0500

Duh. I feel stupid, but only slightly. I restarted, and convert-ly works
as it's supposed to. (I do not usually shut down my computer unless
prompted, even at night, because I have to access it from home as part
of my job duties.) Thanks, Mats, and I apologize for taking everyone's
time; I'm glad you mentioned logging off after installation.

Ralph