Re: Some more German cathegory two)

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Some more German cathegory two)
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:06:53 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Till Rettig <address@hidden> writes:
> > With testimonials.html I was not sure -- would it be clever to leave
> > the original and translate it. And how about statements from Germans
> > -- were they sent in English or are they already translations?
>
> Good questions.  What did the French team do?  The comments from
> Germans were in English.

(Sorry for the delay, I have just remembered that I should reply to
this...)

We translated all testimonials excepted the ones from Chris Cannam (too
difficult to translate) and Vaylor Trucks (easy to understand). Till,
you're certainly right, we should also add the testimonials in English.
Jan, shall I go ahead for French translation?

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>