Re: Time signature in French baroque music

From: Francesco Spiga
Subject: Re: Time signature in French baroque music
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 12:55:27 +0100

Manuel wrote:

\override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'single-digit
\time 3/4

which I had to put in both parts separately. I don't know exactly what you are trying to do, but maybe it will help.

Yes, that's exactly the command I was looking for!
The manual is not very clear about it, so I omitted #' before
"single-edit". Thanks a lot! :-)

My best wishes for a happy New Year!
        Franek