between-system-padding in multiple score blocks

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: between-system-padding in multiple score blocks
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:24:42 +0100

Hi,

the between-system-padding value doesn't seem to work if more than one
score block is present. Is there any way to enforce this value to be
taken into account on formatting for both score blocks?

In the following example the systems are stacked together
vertically. Removing the second \score block, the
between-system-padding value is respected. To me it looks like a bug
but maybe there's something wrong in my understanding:

\version "2.11.7"

\paper {
    between-system-padding = 6\cm
}

\score {
<<
 \relative { \repeat unfold 24 { c4 d e f } }
 \relative { \repeat unfold 24 { c4 d e f } }

}

\score {
<<
 \relative { \repeat unfold 24 { c4 d e f } }
 \relative { \repeat unfold 24 { c4 d e f } }

Orm