Troubles with LilyPond on OOo 2.1

From: Tudmotu
Subject: Troubles with LilyPond on OOo 2.1
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:15:19 +0000 (UTC)

I'm working with Win XP Home SP2, OOo 2.1, LilyPond 2.11.8 and/or 2.8.8 (both
didnt work).

I've downloaded lp 2.11 i think, and installed it.
I followed all of the instructions (and BTW - in 2.1 it's "Import" not "Append",
and it's a combobox not a radio button, and you can only choose "My Macros") and
installed the macro.

Anyways, ive configured the macro, and tried to render a simple test.
It failed and asked me to check the exe path for it's correction.
The path was alright, but that still hasn't work.
I dont know what the problem is..
Maybe it has problems with the 2.1 OO?