Re: Generating small fragments to be embedded into latex

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Generating small fragments to be embedded into latex
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:18:47 -0800 (PST)

See chapter 10.1.3 about the function I sponsored using the "-dclip-systems"
command line option.  If thats not the right chapter just search the manual
for "-dclip-systems".  You can output snippets to pdf and eps (eps is better
quality).  I'm outputting musical fragments into word processors and web
pages this way.  If you reference/link rather than imbed the fragments into
your document, then all you have to do is recompile lily to see the latest
fragments reflected in the document.