Staff.VerticalAxisGroup #'Y-extent no longer working in Windows Lilypond

From: Trent Johnston
Subject: Staff.VerticalAxisGroup #'Y-extent no longer working in Windows Lilypond 2.11.9??
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:17:06 +1100

Hi Everyone,

I've been working with Lilypond 2.11.0 for a while and recently tried
2.11.9.

When running the new version the following statements are ignored

 \override Staff.VerticalAxisGroup #'Y-extent = #'(0 . 10).

I've been playing around with getting more even output from Lilypond same
number
of systems per page and the same space between staves.

I've even managed in a Concerto Grosso score to have a seperate different
space
between the concertino groups and ripieno groups all the way through the
piece.

But as stated earlier Staff.VerticalAxisGroup #'Y-extent no longer works.

I've included an example below.

Regards,

Trent Johnston

\version "2.11.0"

#(set-global-staff-size 16)

\header {
}

\include "english.ly"

staffViolin = \new Staff  {
 \time 4/4
 \set Staff.midiInstrument="violin"
 \key c \major
 \clef treble
 \relative c'' {
%bar 1
c4 d8. c32 d e8 f g4~
%bar 2
g8 e16 c a'8 f16 d d4 r \break
%bar 3
g4 c8 g16( e) a4. g8
}}

staffCello = \new Staff = cont  {
 \set Staff.midiInstrument="cello"
 \key c \major
 \clef bass
 \relative c {
\override Staff.VerticalAxisGroup #'Y-extent = #'(0 . 20)
%bar 1
c4 g c c8 d
%bar 2
e4 f g g8 f